About COGOP Croydon
We are an orthodox Bible-believing fellowship. This means we accept the Bible as the revealed Word of God: inspired, inerrant, and infallible. We therefore look to the Bible as our highest authority for principles governing doctrine, practice, organisation, and discipline. In particular, we believe:….
- that sanctification by the blood of Jesus Christ is necessary for personal holiness
- that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of sinful man
- Bible as our highest authority for principles governing doctrine, practice, organisation, and discipline…
- in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in the physical miracles He performed, in His atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory at His second coming
- in the ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling we are able to live godly lives and have power for service
- in the ultimate unity of believers as prayed for by our Lord Jesus Christ in John 17
- in the sanctity of human life and are committed to the sanctity of the marriage bond, and the importance of strong, loving Christian families.
Croydon COGOP seeks to bring the message of Jesus Christ to everyday life. We seek to love the Lord, teach the gospel of Jesus Christ and commit ourselves to Christian service.
The Church meets every Sunday morning (10.30am – 12.30pm) for our Sunday Fellowship. Our gatherings include a time for worship, and relevant, thought provoking and challenging teaching from our in-house ministers including UK and international speakers who we invite to preach from time to time.