Elmers Hope and Care in the Community Organisation (EHCCO) is a non-profit community organisation that caters for the social needs of those aged over 60 years in the local fellowship and wider community.
EHCCO aims to:
- Tackle loneliness, frustration and stress by delivering a variety of social activities
- Promote feelings of well being through physical activities such as exercise sessions
- Provide opportunities to travel and meet new people
- Empower its members to make more informed decisions about their lives
Events and activites
- Day trips
- Presentations on relevant issues
- IT training sessions (including how to use email and internet)
- Exercise sessions
We are actively seeking new members and volunteers. If you would like to join or offer your help, please get in touch.